The cakes....

Welcome home Bro...Goodbye Sis..

Tonite was the moment when everyone was around! But, not for long...It was a celebration for my sis in law's returned from Aussie and also a farewell for my sister who's going back to Dubai. My brother is back shortly, accompanying his wife and kids and will go back to Aussie next year! So, my Mom requested me to bake a cake for the ocassion! It was also to celebrate the birthdays of the December babies...that includes me! hehehe

I really had no idea of what cake to bake! Too much baking other people's and can't think of my own! Anyway, my sister said ok to chocolate oreo. So, I baked the cake. When it was time to decorate..again I was blank! But then I decided to use chocolate ganache, instead of buttercream icing. It was at the very last minute that I iced the cake...I had headache and couldn't even get up! So, makan ubat...tido..and felt relieved!
So, here's how the cake looked like...the kids were so excited & can't wait to cut it and eat it when they saw it! hehehe...

0 comments: