The cakes....

It's Zamir's 7th Birthday today!

Zamir's long awaited day has finally arrived! He knows that his birthday falls on the 3rd and has been requesting for this and that...not only toys, but also his birthday cake! Sorry dear, I can't make a cake like your brother! Just didn't have the time!
Anyway, the final cake he asked for was a blueberry cake! I thought I heard him wrong because he's never eaten 1 as far as I remembered! But he said yes..a blueberry cake...with light blue icing and the power rangers edible image on top of it! He wanted the blue & yellow sugar stars around the cake too! Yup...this boy is sure is a fussy customer! hehehe
So, I baked the cake last nite and decorated it the way he wants it! He has not seen it yet..but I hope he will like it! Will bring the cake home to your nenek's house tonite to celebrate! tungguuuu....
p/s: left the camera at my mom's house, so can't take any pictures yet. Will do tonite and will edit this entry later...

0 comments: