The cakes....

Happy Birthday Ariana & Akmal

This was an order from my junior at the U. He invited me to his children's birthday party, but I couldn't make it but at the same time, I offered him a birthday cake. Not for free, but for him to order...hehehe...

Though a very short notice was given, I was able to complete it and sent it to his house at 10pm! huhuu...just few hours before my long trip.

Anyway, here's the barney cake for his kids. I used different color for the ribbons this time and I think it looks more outstanding, vibrant and gorgeous! Hope the kids like it!

2 comments:

Anonymous | January 5, 2009 at 11:47 AM

ha... kiter pergi rumah izzie mase tu.. and nampak kek tu! tp x sempat rase la... alamak.. kalau tau kak zal punya, mesti awal2 lg dah makan! tp mmg cantik, color dia cantik!

Luscious Cakes | January 5, 2009 at 12:02 PM

edi....awat tak rasa? penat je kita bertungkus lumus buat barney si Bulat tu!