The cakes....

Barbie Doll Cake

My girl always requests for this barbie doll cake. Now finally! I'm able to make this cake! It was not that difficult after all, but the works are a bit tedious...This cake was made from scratch! 4 layers of different sizes of cakes and then trim it all around! Mine turned out ok, baribie's skirt is just the right size...and my roses turned out good too! But, as usual..the 'guru's' cake is of course the best!

Yup, this cake was made during my class on last Sunday..and YES...it's for sale now! So, if you're interested, just email me or call me....price depends on the flavor and design! I will use the Wilton Barbie dolls only. They're a bit expensive, but the quality is much better than the cheap ones!

1 comments:

Lenny | March 23, 2009 at 5:54 PM

kak ngahhh...

alya definitely want this!! hehehhe...