The cakes....

Happy Besday Zamir!

This is the second cake I made for Zamir! Zamir is a die hard fan of red power ranger. I'm not sure which ranger that is!

After my first class, I can ice the cake smoothly...not that smooth, but oklaaa! But, it's kinda hard because I don't have a turntable! huhuu..turn pakai besi kat stove tu! hahaha...So, will get that one soon!! About the cake...I added the 'almond' flavor in the buttercream icing..thought that it's better to have some flavor in it. But, I was totally wrong!! That almond flavor has a pungent smell and taste that EVERYONE didn't like! Aiyo...so, it was a BIG mistake! So, we only eat the cake part and leave the icing behind, but somehow Yana ate them all! hahaha...good for u girl!

Anyway, the kids had a great time...Zamir was fortunate to have his cousins Helmi & Pijah around. They back here for a short while with the whole family.

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: