The cakes....

Happy 4th Besday Nadiah!

You're a big girl now! Happy birthday sweetie...


The reason why I commit myself into cake decoratings is because I can bake & decorate cakes for my own kids! No more cakes from the 'kedai'!

Nadiah turned 4 this year and I was not sure of what cake to make for her as she doesn't really eat cake!! kesian kan..penat je mak dia buatkan....

Despite that, she requested for many cakes for her birthday...cinderella la..barbie laa..rumah laa...whenever she opens up my Wilton books and sees different cakes...suma dia nak!

Since her birthday falls during Ramadhan, I thought that I don't want to make fancy cakes for her...it's Ramadhan, and no one eats during the day! But, I still wanna 2 tiered cake and I did made one! It was chocolate oreo iced with buttercream icing. Since i bought the cinderella toppers quite some time ago, I put 2 of them on the cake and made the castle from fondant. It was just a 2-D castle...I also made some flowers from fondant and put them all on the cake! Piped some green leaves on the cake and it became a garden themed cake!

She liked it very much...tak terkata!

0 comments: