The cakes....

Happy Besday Liyana!

I made this Barney cake for my little niece Yana. She turns 2 today. This Barney is a 2D cake. I bought the cake pan some time ago from ebay and had a good deal on that one! So, since Yana likes Barney..the Barney cake is hers! Which kid doesn't like Barney?

Anyway, this is the first time I make this kind of cake. It looks easy though, but it's not that easy as you thought it would be! huh...berpeluh2 gak...color barney pun off sket! It was kinda difficult to get the right barney color...maybe for a first timer! dahla my friend's maid threw away the full instructions! damn it! I had to print the instructions and relied on that one! too small and not that clear!
Well..will do this again if anybody would like to order and i'll make sure that the colors match with the real barney!

0 comments: